Happy Food Revolution Day! I can’t think of a better post to write today than one involving my Petits Chefs. And since it’s Friday, Dorie Greenspan has to be involved too! And since it’s Food Revolution Day, with the theme of “Cook it. Share it.” what better way to celebrate than to share how to […]
What does panna cotta have in common with baseball? This week’s Petits Chefs adventure will fill you in! The generosity of the Toronto food community never ceases to amaze me. I am so so lucky that so many wonderful chefs and food enthusiasts are willing to work with Les Petits Chefs. I know I get […]
The scene on Monday afternoon in the science lab: Rossy Earle setting up for her guest chef session with Les Petits Chefs. The door opens. One of my longest-serving Petits Chefs appears and says “Oh hi Rossy – how’s it going?”and proceeds to ask her what we’re making, will it be as awesome as the […]
I am a lucky, lucky girl. First of all, when I realised that I would be out of school this week at a training session, I asked my colleague Michelle if she would be comfortable taking care of Les Petits Chefs just for one day. Generously, she agreed and then I thought it might be […]
“Best. Field. Trip. Ever.” Seriously, guys, everything can’t always be the “best”. Except it seems that being a Petit Chef these days is pretty darned awesome so maybe they are right! On Monday we headed to The Gallery Grill whose Chef Suzanne Baby just happens to be the sister of our own Ms Baby in the […]
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Zosia on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils