Those of you who have been reading for a while will know how much Les Petits Chefs LOVE to make dumplings and how fortunate they are to have worked many times with Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks (see the bottom of this post for a list of all the fabulous sessions Vanessa’s given with the […]
You might remember late last year Les Petits Chefs made Mexican Caesar Salads from the “Save with Jamie” book – and it was a huge hit, like all of the recipes I have made from the book so far. Well for this week’s session I wanted to make something the boys all know and love […]
Yup we’re back for another (short) term of Petits Chefs sessions with a smaller, but no less enthusiastic group For our first session this week, I wanted to show the boys how easy it is to make one of their favourite dishes – pizza – from scratch (including the dough) in under an hour. That’s […]
… well not *with* Jennie and Bridget themselves (but wouldn’t that would be fabulous?), rather with their recipes… We’re a day and a half away from the end of the longest term of the year. We’re all a bit “done” but I wanted to keep the Petits Chefs busy until the very end and what […]
You all know by now I am a HUGE Jamie Oliver fan. As well as working with the Petits Chefs on a number of Jamie Oliver recipes (from both Meals in Minutes and The Food Revolution Cookbook), I’ve been working my way through Jamie’s Home Cooking Skills website recipes (and others) with my youngest students, […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)