One of my goals with Les Petits Chefs this holiday season was to use our talent in the kitchen to give back to those less fortunate than us. We really are so lucky – we all have a roof over our heads, a warm bed to sleep in and enough food to eat – unfortunately […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs worked with California Walnuts and Rosewood Estates Honey – two of the generous sponsors who helped me get to IFBC this past August. I had a lovely jar of honey and a big old bag of walnuts needing to be used up and I figured that granola bars would be […]
I know, I know, TWO Petits Chefs posts in the space of days. But I wanted to take this opportunity to talk a little but about why I decided to start the cooking club in the first place. Last November, I heard Jamie Oliver speak in Toronto (I wrote about it here), mainly about his […]
Last week in cooking club, my petits chefs helped me test one more recipe from my generous IFBC sponsor, USA Rice. I had been intrigued by the “Bountiful Brown Rice Muffins” ever since I saw the recipe and since I am always looking for healthy recipes the boys might be able (and want) to make […]
Those of you who read this blog regularly will know that I am fortunate to have been able to obtain sponsors whose generosity allowed me to attend IFBC in Seattle this past August. I’ve been wanting to get to work on some USA Rice recipes for a while now and last week, I decided why […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies