A lil ambitious this week, I was. After a 2 week hiatus from Les Petits Chefs due to illness then mid-term break, I had forgotten how long things take with 10 little boys in a science lab! I chose 2/3 items from a complete menu this week – tomato soup with chunky croutons and sticky […]
This week, I went out on a limb… with vegetables. I know, I know, what was I thinking? 12 little boys and a veggie lasagne with nary a tomato in sight!! For sure I knew that many of the boys wouldn’t eat beyond a spoonful of this but it’s all about the experience of cooking […]
This week Les Petits Chefs delved into – ewwwww – raw meat. When I saw Jamie Oliver’s recipe for chicken sausage rolls in Meals in Minutes, I knew immediately that I wanted to make these with the boys. So simple – just a handful of ingredients and, providing the sausages are not full of nasty […]
Well, it all worked out in the end…. This week, I picked one of my favourite meals to make with Les Petits Chefs – Jamie Oliver’s “oozy mushroom risotto”. Because little boys would totally adore anything with “oozy” in the title, right? WRONG! Alerted to the fact that many kids don’t like mushrooms (!!) by […]
I’m going to show you how to put a whole meal on the table in a matter of minutes! Not just one dish, a whole spread of beautiful things – Jamie Oliver in “Meals in Minutes” Right then. Clearly Jamie is not cooking in a science lab with 11 little boys under the age of […]
what are you looking for?
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!