I couldn’t have been happier to see Dorie’s leek and potato soup (smooth or chunky, hot or cold) included in this month’s lineup for French Fridays with Dorie. In this season of plenty, it’s sometimes nice to enjoy a simple soup for dinner and this one really hits the spot. Featured on pages 66-67, this […]
If you’ve been paying attention to the foodie stock markets recently, you’ll know that stock in ramps is definitely UP! All over food and recipe websites, ramps have made their annual appearance (they’re spring vegetables that grow from South Carolina up to Canada) and suggestions for what to do with their pearly white stems abound. […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)