I couldn’t have been happier to see Dorie’s leek and potato soup (smooth or chunky, hot or cold) included in this month’s lineup for French Fridays with Dorie. In this season of plenty, it’s sometimes nice to enjoy a simple soup for dinner and this one really hits the spot. Featured on pages 66-67, this […]
If you’ve been paying attention to the foodie stock markets recently, you’ll know that stock in ramps is definitely UP! All over food and recipe websites, ramps have made their annual appearance (they’re spring vegetables that grow from South Carolina up to Canada) and suggestions for what to do with their pearly white stems abound. […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey