I couldn’t have been happier to see Dorie’s leek and potato soup (smooth or chunky, hot or cold) included in this month’s lineup for French Fridays with Dorie. In this season of plenty, it’s sometimes nice to enjoy a simple soup for dinner and this one really hits the spot. Featured on pages 66-67, this […]
If you’ve been paying attention to the foodie stock markets recently, you’ll know that stock in ramps is definitely UP! All over food and recipe websites, ramps have made their annual appearance (they’re spring vegetables that grow from South Carolina up to Canada) and suggestions for what to do with their pearly white stems abound. […]
what are you looking for?
- Monica Shaw on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Geoff on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Liliana on A virtual shower for #BabyFamilyBites: Blueberry cheesecake macarons
- Tricia on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup