I have to say one of the unexpected highlights of our trip to Laos was the abundant fruit. I am not sure what I was thinking really as it IS a tropical climate, but I had read not to hope for too much in the way of exotic fruits… On our second day in the […]
My proposal to take part in Foodbuzz‘s 24, 24, 24 event was accepted today… What’s that you say?? 24, 24, twenty – what??? What is 24, 24, 24??? The “24, 24, 24” is the most unique monthly food blogging event covering 24 meals on 24 blogs in 24 hours. From “Dinner in Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen,” […]
Well, not quite around the world but the 12 flights I have taken in the last 33 days, it feels a little like it!! (that would be Toronto – Vancouver – Sydney – Adelaide – Melbourne – Sydney – Bangkok – Vientiane – Luang Prabang – Udon Ratchatani to Bangkok – Sydney – Vancouver – […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen