This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was an easy one that will become a part of our winter repertoire. We both love lamb so were happy to see braised cardamom curry lamb on the menu this week. As with most braised dishes, it’s one that isn’t difficult – the hardest part is in the […]
See that little metal thing up there? ^^ Yes, that’s the blade for your Kitchen Aid meat grinder attachment. Don’t try to grind meat without it. Ahem. This, my friends, is the lesson I have learned from this month’s Charcutepalooza challenge – meat grinding. I know, I know, I sound like a complete idiot but […]
what are you looking for?
- Jody on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Tracey on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Garbure from the supermarket
- Sarah on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway