Next up in my Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew series of missions? Test out the Black and Decker Convection Rotisserie Toaster Oven. Yes, you read that right – a “rotisserie toaster oven”. Sounds like an oxymoron, no? I was quite intrigued to test the rotisserie part of the oven. Since my Mission was as follows: Thanksgiving. […]
For my second post in the Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew Missions this Fall, I stuck to a tomato theme. For the first time in years, we have a lot of tomatoes growing in our backyard and I am having to get creative to come up with ways to use them. Let me remind you that […]
Happy Labour Day! For many of us, today signals the end of the carefree summer lifestyle as we head back into our regular routines. Having been away most of the summer, in Europe and in Mexico, I am kind of pleased to be getting back into my day-to-day routine. I need the structure! For me, […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- S on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Diane M. on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Coco in the Kitchen on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Nicole C on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)