As part of the Keep it Local challenge, we have pledged to make one meal per week from only local ingredients. You can see the rules of the challenge here. For this week’s meal, I deemed that “Ontario produce and meat” was local enough. Next week, it’s going to be much more local… More on […]
To piggyback on the BLT challenge this summer, this fall we are taking part in the Keep it Local challenge organised by the lovely Erin who I met in Boston at the Healthy Living Summit in August. The premise of this challenge is simple: – The challenge starts September 1st and ends September 27th; – […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)