I’ve now dined with the lovely Andrea from High/Low Food/Drink in three different cities – San Francisco (when we first met at the Foodbuzz Festival), New York (where she lives now) and now Toronto (her home town). The stars aligned to make her visit to Toronto coincide with Conor’s and we planned this meal by […]
Archive | Japanese RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)