For the last Petits Chefs session of the year, I decided to test the recipe I contributed to the Peko Peko Charity Cookbook for Japan: Mushroom and Scallion Tamagoyaki. In March, when Japan was rocked by the 9.0 earthquake, the food blogging community was fast to react. All across the world, bake sales and other […]
Good Monday morning! A short and sweet post today. I’m pleased to announce the two lucky winners of my California Giant Berry Farms giveaway: Vicki: and Marly: Congrats ladies – I will be in touch for your details! Secondly, don’t forget, there’s still time to submit your contributions for this month’s Forever Nigella event – […]
I remember when the earthquake struck Haiti in 2010 and a flurry of blogger activity followed, resulting in wonderful fundraising efforts like BlogAid cookbook and Cupcakes for Haiti (to name but two). I was pretty new to blogging (and, in fact, the Toronto food scene) at that point and all I could do was stand […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month