We interrupt the regularly scheduled food posts for a purely travel-related one. It’s a dreary Monday and I have spent a lot of my weekend working on getting myself organised so that I will be able to complete the seemingly insurmountable amount of work I have to do this term (PhD classes, a paper to […]
Archive | Janitzio RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life