People who know me in real-life might say I always have a LOT to say. So there are a very few occasions that have left me speechless – and actually thinking about it, I can only think of a handful. Like, you know, the time I met Jamie Oliver. Jamie was in Toronto recently to […]
Cupcakes! The boys’ eyes lit up as they entered the science lab on Monday afternoon and spied the muffin tins and cupcake liners on the bench with the ingredients all laid out. As they know well (and as I am sure you will be aware if you have been following the Petits Chefs for the […]
How can you resist a burger with a name like the “Insanity Burger”? I certainly couldn’t and it was one of the first recipes that caught my eye in Jamie Oliver’s new cookbook Jamie’s Comfort Food, which hit the shelves in Canada this week. When I saw the name, I thought there must be all […]
Red apple image via Shutterstock It’s here! Back to School. And no matter how prepared I always think I am, I never, ever feel prepared enough. Despite what you might think, it’s not just kids who can’t get to sleep the night before school starts. Teachers get nervous too, you know! I always sleep so […]
This year’s Food Revolution Day came and went in what seemed like the blink of an eye. After months of anticipation, at one point on Friday morning as I led my Grade 4 and 5 classes through Jamie Oliver’s live-streamed lesson, I had a brief moment of “It’s really happening” and then had to get […]
what are you looking for?
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples