I recently had the good fortune to be on the receiving end of some exquisite products from a company called Nudo Italia, courtesy of the kind folks at YC Media. Nudo is a family-run co-operative between nine small, olive producers in small hilltop village in the Marche region of Italy. Best known for its unique […]
Spaghettini with tomatoes, lemon, feta and pine nuts Serves 4 Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Ingredients – 6 medium-sized fresh tomatoes, diced (or 1 796ml can diced tomatoes) – 4 tablespoons olive oil – 4 cloves garlic, minced – salt and pepper to taste – zest and juice of 2 lemons – 6 […]
Popette d’uova Ingredients (1 egg usually makes 2 to 3 balls) 5 eggs around 10og freshly grated Romano cheese around 100g bread crumbs (I used panko) good amount chopped parsley seasalt oil for frying (I used olive oil) 1 can of peeled tomatoes and basil 1 small espresso spoon of baking soda 2 garlic cloves […]
An invitation to dinner is always welcome in the ELTW household and when it’s an invite to an “underground” Italian supper club, well that’s even better! Suresh at Spotlight Toronto recently invited us to participate in a dinner put on by Massimo Bruno, whose supper club, according to the website “explores the regions of Italy […]
I received my latest parcel from the foodie exchange (you can check out my previous parcels here)! What a nice surprise it was too, arriving at the end of a long week fraught with technical difficulties on my blog and generally one of the busiest weeks I have had at school in a while…. Anyway, […]
what are you looking for?
- Karrie Cheung on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)