I am thrilled to introduce the first in a series of guest chefs who will be working with Les Petits Chefs this term – Massimo Bruno of Massimo Bruno’s Supper Club. (no, he’s not teaching robotics! Remember, we work in the science lab for Petits Chefs club!) I first met Massimo at a fabulous “Journey […]
I am so thrilled to still be standing in Project Food Blog. From 600 contestants who entered the first challenge, we are but 48 today and that number will be halved in the next week. Nerve-wracking enough, let alone that this challenge involved making a recipe come to life. Through video. Uh huh. Yiiiikes! I […]
For this installment of pairing Rosewood Estates wines, we went for the 2008 Natalie’s Süssreserve Riesling. Rated a (2) on the sugar scale, Neil immediately suggested an Asian or Indian dish. We settled on butter chicken, one of our favourites. I wanted to try a new recipe, and Neil wanted a curry of some sort […]
I was thrilled when I received an email a couple of weeks ago inviting me to become a Travel Secrets Author on Tripbase, publisher of the free Travel Secrets e-book. The eBook series is the result of a unique collaborative project, the first of its kind to take place on the Internet. Starting with just […]
Gnudi à la Massimo Bruno Ingredients: Serves 6 2 large bags fresh spinach, large stems removed, washed well 4 large egg yolks, lightly beaten about 600g ricotta, preferably fresh, drained overnight in a fine sieve in cheesecloth over a bowl about 100g freshly grated Parmesan-Reggiano cheese 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg Coarse salt and freshly […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!