When Penny announced the date of the International Incident Noodle Party, little did I know that I would be bringing a guest. Conor from Hold the Beef was going to be in town the weekend prior and we were going to be able to make noodles together!!! Well, that’s what we thought, until there really […]
… to the next installment of the International Incident parties – this month we’re bringing DUMPLINGS! More on that later. Since it’s my (40th) birthday, I thought you could indulge me with a few paragraphs and pics about me. Because if it can’t be all about me today, when can it? A few facts about […]
Ok, soI have a confession to make…. I have never before made my own pizza dough. Does that make me a bad foodie? In any case, I was delighted that, after the success of the International Bloggers’ Gnocchi Party in February, that Penny went ahead and decided to turn the party into a monthly “International […]
what are you looking for?
- S on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Diane M. on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Coco in the Kitchen on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Nicole C on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Cathy C on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway