Continuing the focus on fresh fruit, after working with fabulous Ontario plums, I scored a gorgeous basked of Ontario Peaches at the St Lawrence Market last weekend. Wanting to put them to good use, I headed to The Ontario Tender Fruit Producers website for some inspiration (I just love that they are one of my […]
During muggy weather like we’ve been having recently, there’s nothing I like to eat more than fruit. For breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s been exciting over the last couple of weeks to see all the Ontario fruits coming into season and it seems a fitting time to announce the third sponsor who is helping me […]
Thai Salad Rolls Ingredients 1 tbsp olive oil 1 onion, finely diced 1/4 cup mango chutney 4 tbsp sweet chili sauce, divided 1 tbsp fish sauce 1 cup toasted and finely chopped California walnuts 1 cup rice noodles (I omitted these) 8 rice paper wraps (I used romaine lettuce leaves) 1 cup bean sprouts, divided […]
This past weekend, there have been some winners and losers with the start of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. As an Australian, I didn’t grow up knowing and loving football because down there, they call it soccer and play what they call football with a different ball and a whole different set of rules! I […]
what are you looking for?
- Angel Reyes on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Paula on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mr. Neil on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote