Man cannot live by chocolate alone… A lot has been written about IFBC, my last post included. There have been varying opinions on the success of the conference – I think all attendees will agree that it was wonderful to connect with old and new friends and, of course, being amongst a bunch of like […]
I’ve been reflecting on my time at the International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle this past weekend. Flying home on the redeye on Sunday evening, my mind was buzzing and full of ideas gleaned from both the sessions I attended as well as from simply chatting with other bloggers. But where to begin? Why with […]
Today I am pleased to bring you my first wine and food pairing for Rosewood Estates, one of my generous sponsors for IFBC which I am attending in Seattle this weekend. I will be posting a number of wine/ food pairing posts over the next couple of months and am excited to work with this […]
The International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle begins this evening and I am thrilled to be attending. There is no way I would be able to attend such an event on the other side of the continent without the help of my awesome sponsors and it’s because of them that I will be blogging about […]
We interrupt this Road Trip and its gourmandises for a much-needed post about … salad. Yes, dad this is for you. How you can have lived with a wife and at least one daughter who would live on salad if they had the choice and still find it boring is beyond me. So I am […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Melissa on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mardi Michels on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Jessica on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)