On my blog, High/Low Food/Drink, my husband and I love to explore high end and cheap eats everywhere we go. We’re lucky to be currently based in New York City. We’re so happy to guest-blog here because we love sharing our food adventures with fellow foodies! We definitely have a sweet tooth, so it’s always […]
Archive | ice cream RSS feed for this section
By Mardi Michels on July 27, 2009 in cupcake, dessert, eat, guest posts, ice cream, new york, travel
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!