After visiting Joshua Tree National Park, I didn’t think there could be a landscape more otherworldly. Well I was mistaken because some 6 hours later, pulling into Death Valley National Park (to the strains of The Police’s “Walking on the Moon” – Neil always has a soundtrack to match the occasion!), it was obvious that […]
Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know that both Neil and I are planners. Especially when it comes to travel and holidays. So it’s very unlike me to head off to a city I have never visited with no plans. Unless it’s for work, like my recent trip to […]
It’s good to know that a weekend in New York City does not have to cost an arm and a leg. I decided to log our (necessary) expenses from our Victoria Day trip to the Big Apple, just to see if you could “do” New York on the cheap without living like a backpacker (‘cos […]
what are you looking for?
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- S on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Sushma on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)