Well I wanted to start writing a review of the Healthy Living Blog Summit but I see that the very cool Heather from Rhode Island – my summit buddy – has already done part of that on her blog Sugar and Spice. Check it out… In any case, a few words about my first “blog” […]
to eat for the rest of your life, what would that be?? This was the question posed to one of the bloggers at last weekend’s Healthy Living Blog Summit in Boston. In my head, the words “chocolate” and “cheese” immediately sprung to mind but on further reflection, I would say it would have to be […]
Well, I am sitting in the airport (again!) ready to take my 13th flight since July 8th…. Am off to Boston to attend a blogging conference (the US Immigration lady looked at me kinda funny when I told her the “purpose of my trip”). The conference starts tonight so I had the afternoon to do […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)