Those of you who have been reading my blog for a year or so might remember that on the last day of school last June, I spent the day cooking Haitian food with my Grade 6 class, to end their unit about Haitian culture and cuisine. Whilst it seemed a little chaotic on the day, […]
(or “What Grade Six did on the last day of school. Eggplant crowns and all!”) This past term I have been working on a Haitian-themed unit with my Grade Six class. It all started when we were asked to write some letters to the St Vincent’s School after the earthquake. Our school is working to […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries