Those of you who have been reading my blog for a year or so might remember that on the last day of school last June, I spent the day cooking Haitian food with my Grade 6 class, to end their unit about Haitian culture and cuisine. Whilst it seemed a little chaotic on the day, […]
(or “What Grade Six did on the last day of school. Eggplant crowns and all!”) This past term I have been working on a Haitian-themed unit with my Grade Six class. It all started when we were asked to write some letters to the St Vincent’s School after the earthquake. Our school is working to […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey