Ok so here’s the deal… I am off to Australia tomorrow for the first time in 7 years! Family reunions, 90th birthdays and various events to catch up with friends will not stop me from posting, I am pretty sure! However, on July 24th, I head to Laos for two weeks and since I am […]
Archive | guest posts RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen