When Mardi asked me to draft a guest post, I was honored. Gosh, just the fact that someone besides my husband reads MenuManiac had me doing cartwheels! In the spirit of Mardi’s travels, I want to share five of my favourite restaurants around the world! Cheap eats: Lafayette Coney Island (Detroit, Michigan, USA)A few years […]
Please welcome Véronique from French Cooking for Dummies! Writing on EatLiveTravelWrite while Mardi is on vacation (lucky her ) is a perfect occasion for me to introduce all of you to an unusual Parisian market : Rue Dejean African market. The heart of Paris’ African neighborhood is pretty close to Montmartre actually, It’s a 10 […]
Welcome Rachel from Laptops and Stovetops! When someone says ‘Philadelphia’ and ‘food’ in the same sentence, what is the first thought in everyone’s heads? Cheesesteaks, right? It is pretty cool having one sandwich synonymous with the city of brotherly love, but I have to say, the regional foods of Southeastern Pennsylvania extend well beyond that […]
Welcome Kat from EatBlogSleep! When my fellow Aussie born food blogger friend, Miss M, over at www.eatlivetravelwrite.com asked me to write a guest post, I immediately thought “whatever recipe I write about, it has to be Australian”. Now this might sound simple enough to you all, but in fact, it’s actually very difficult, as us […]
Welcome Natalie from Natalie’s Killer Cuisine! This is my first guest blog, so I am a bit nervous. I have finally started feeling comfortable writing on my own blog, but another one? Its like sleeping in your bed every night then having to sleep in another unfamiliar bed. You are a bit uncomfortable and not […]
what are you looking for?
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Laura on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- A French Fridays with Dorie Trifecta Celebration!! - A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!