It’s cold in Toronto. Very cold. And dark. All I want to do is stay in bed under the covers and read. Failing that, eat comforting, warm food. Which is exactly what we did last night. Neil is part of a team of chefs cooking a special dinner (auctioned at a Rotary charity event) next […]
is this (which city)? And what IS going on? 1. Post your best guess in the comments section of this post, then 2. Click HERE to read my complete article and find out! Enjoy and have a GREAT weekend!
Ok, so we spent one week in Paris and we headed off to Dinan (Brittany) on Saturday morning – hopefully by the time you are reading this we are not still trying to get out of Paris on the péripherique! You read about our Saturday night dinner and our Monday lunch, right? And you checked […]
ArgusCarHire.com’s Fiona Hilliard usually writes about Budapest car hire, but on a trip to the Hungarian capital, she gave in to her sweet tooth and was blown away by the local specialties. A word about Budapest’s Cafe Culture… Café culture has been on the go in Budapest since the 17th century. Coffee was first introduced […]
The internet is a weird and wonderful place, and a small world indeed. A couple of days before I found out I was a finalist for Best New Blog, I was contacted by a reader, Sean, who had found my blog via an “advanced Google search” looking for travel related blogs. He proposed a piece […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month