Yeah yeah yeah, it’s Mardi Gras. Fat Tuesday. The day I used to dread when I was little because, you just KNOW that other little kids delighted in calling me “Fat Tuesday”. In any case, I’m kinda sorta over that and instead of sulking in a corner, I am embracing Mardi Gras and celebrating – […]
Today I am welcoming the lovely Jill Colonna, author of Mad about Macarons. I met up with her in Paris this summer for a delightful afternoon of tasty treats and non-stop chatter! When Mardi asked me to guest post on her blog, I was so excited. Imagine being asked to do something for eat. live. […]
Yes, I’ve been cooking a lot with goat cheese lately. There are so many wonderful varieties here in France… First up, I made a ratatouille and fresh goat’s cheese verrine for Murdoch Books 365 Challenge, where where cooks across the world are working their way through Stéphane Reynaud’s whimsical culinary almanac – “365 Good Reasons […]
Did you ever wonder how I went from the above macaron #fail to this: Today I am guest posting on The Merry Gourmet so if you are interested in reading how you, too can strive for (and sometimes even achieve!) macaron perfection, head on over and check out my post! And just so you know […]
This post is written by seven-year old Charlotte, daughter of close friends of ours who wanted to contribute to the blog by writing about her recent trip to Puerto Rico. Hi, my name is Charlotte. I know Miss Mardi because she and Mr. Neil are friends of my parents and that’s how I became friends […]
what are you looking for?
- Lauren Ruben on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Michele on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Melinda on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- KathleenBee on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Victoria Morton on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!