I love granola. Confession time though: I am often too lazy to make my own. And you don’t often find a granola that tastes as good as home-made, do you? Which is a problem. So when I discovered Kimberley’s Own granola last year at the Delicious Food Show in Toronto, I was over the moon. […]
(I know, I know, it’s supposed to be French Fridays with Dorie. That recipe might go up in the next few days if I can get into the kitchen. Inner ear infection prevails over most everything right now. Thankfully I had this post in draft…) Late again, sorry. Here’s my contribution to the March RSVP […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs worked with California Walnuts and Rosewood Estates Honey – two of the generous sponsors who helped me get to IFBC this past August. I had a lovely jar of honey and a big old bag of walnuts needing to be used up and I figured that granola bars would be […]
Last week, Les Petits Chefs tried something a little different – granola! As a teacher, I know the importance of a healthy breakfast (wait, that sounds a little too much like the Nutella commercial doesn’t it?) and I can totally tell when my students don’t eat breakfast or have something insubstantial – by about 9am […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Melissa on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mardi Michels on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Jessica on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)