Did you know that May is Canadian Lentils Love your Lentils month? Well it’s been a perfect excuse for me to play around with lentils in the kitchen and come up with a couple of entries for the Love your Lentils contest. When I received the lentils in the swag at FBC2013, I knew immediately […]
Les Petits Chefs kicked off the term with a repeat visit from Massimo Bruno who has already come to visit the boys twice – once to make pizza and once to make pasta. When he agreed to come back I wondered what on earth he would make to top those sessions but of course he […]
A few weeks ago, Penny at Addictive and Consuming invited her blogger friends to join her in an international gnocchi party. This stemmed from Penny’s earlier post about pumpkin gnocchi whereby she and a couple of other bloggers thought it would be fun to have a gnocchi party, despite our geographical differences. Since gnocchi was […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)