As a food blogger, I receive a number of PR pitches for products, books, events etc… every day. But it’s not every day I receive an offer of a free pair of glasses. Yes, you read that right – a free pair of glasses. Seeing glasses. Eyeglasses. However you say it, it’s something you might […]
Come on, admit it. More often than not, you’re on your way home from work and have no idea what to cook for dinner. You wish Google worked on the subway (it does here in Paris!). Or, you’re standing in the supermarket wondering what to do about dinner. Madly Googling recipes, hoping inspiration will come […]
Cheers – it was my birthday on the weekend and today it’s my blog’s THIRD birthday! What better way to celebrate both than with a fabulous apéro and some fancy French snacks, right? Fortunately, I received a copy of The Bonne Femme Cookbook recently from the kind folks at Harvard Common Press and I had […]
Monday morning. That can only mean one thing. COFFEE! And even better, I have a coffee-related giveaway from illy for one lucky US/Canadian reader! illy was the coffee of choice at last week’s IACP “Fashion of Food” conference in New York City where I will admit to indulging in more than one much-needed caffeinated beverage! […]
You all know how much I love Paris, right? Any chance I get, I’m there. So when the opportunity presented itself to spend this coming summer in Paris again, how could I say no? I’ve got a couple of projects I will be working on whilst I am there in July that I will tell […]
what are you looking for?
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!