I have to admit, when Penny challenged us to make Cake Pops for this month’s International Incident Party, I had never actually eaten a cake pop, let alone made one. In fact, I was so clueless that I thought they were just little round balls of cake on sticks. And I wondered how you got […]
Yes Les Petits Chefs are back with a most exciting programme this term. As well as special guest chefs, we will be working with the fabulous Whole Family Cookbook, written by the wonderful Michelle Stern of What’s Cooking with Kids. Michelle says “As a working mom, I can relate to the challenges of feeding a […]
Good Monday morning! A short and sweet post today. I’m pleased to announce the two lucky winners of my California Giant Berry Farms giveaway: Vicki: and Marly: Congrats ladies – I will be in touch for your details! Secondly, don’t forget, there’s still time to submit your contributions for this month’s Forever Nigella event – […]
Winter seems to have finally given up the ghost (she says, hoping not to jinx it!) and the bulbs we planted in the autumn are peeking their heads cautiously out and dotting the ugly post-winter earth with splashes of colour. Snow shovels have been put away and boots retired to the basement. It’s time to […]
Coffee. It makes the world go round. It fuels the staffrooms of the world. I know when our staffroom coffee machine is in for repairs, we are crankier than usual, especially having to drink “regular” percolator coffee. So when the kind folks at Dan Klores Communications contacted me about a Tassimo T20 review and giveaway, […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway