Long before I was blogging, I was reading food blogs. Some of the first blogs I read are still amongst the blogs I read today – including Smitten Kitchen. Deb Perelman’s honest, clever writing, her recipes that always work and her gorgeous pictures have kept me coming back for years now. And clearly I am […]
As a food blogger, I receive a number of PR pitches for products, books, events etc… every day. But it’s not every day I receive an offer of a free pair of glasses. Yes, you read that right – a free pair of glasses. Seeing glasses. Eyeglasses. However you say it, it’s something you might […]
Come on, admit it. More often than not, you’re on your way home from work and have no idea what to cook for dinner. You wish Google worked on the subway (it does here in Paris!). Or, you’re standing in the supermarket wondering what to do about dinner. Madly Googling recipes, hoping inspiration will come […]
Cheers – it was my birthday on the weekend and today it’s my blog’s THIRD birthday! What better way to celebrate both than with a fabulous apéro and some fancy French snacks, right? Fortunately, I received a copy of The Bonne Femme Cookbook recently from the kind folks at Harvard Common Press and I had […]
Monday morning. That can only mean one thing. COFFEE! And even better, I have a coffee-related giveaway from illy for one lucky US/Canadian reader! illy was the coffee of choice at last week’s IACP “Fashion of Food” conference in New York City where I will admit to indulging in more than one much-needed caffeinated beverage! […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)