Monday morning. That can only mean one thing. COFFEE! And even better, I have a coffee-related giveaway from illy for one lucky US/Canadian reader! illy was the coffee of choice at last week’s IACP “Fashion of Food” conference in New York City where I will admit to indulging in more than one much-needed caffeinated beverage! […]
You all know how much I love Paris, right? Any chance I get, I’m there. So when the opportunity presented itself to spend this coming summer in Paris again, how could I say no? I’ve got a couple of projects I will be working on whilst I am there in July that I will tell […]
Cole Nicholson’s earliest memory of cooking was as a little kid where he would stand in the kitchen and watch his mother make dinner. She wouldn’t let him help but the simple act of standing there made him feel a part of things. Every once in a while she would let him make “soup”. putting […]
In this season of over-indulgence, it’s sometimes hard to eat right so today I am delighted to draw your attention to Ancient Grains for Modern Meals by Maria Speck. Selected by The New York Times as “a best summer cookbook” as well as one of “This Year’s Notable Cookbooks”, Ancient Grains for Modern Meals has […]
Welcome - eat. live. travel. write. has had a little bit of a face lift, thanks to Fine Lime Designs and the fabulous artwork of Lisa Orgler. It’s been a while coming (Melissa and I started talking about this at the beginning of the summer but the little matter of launching Food Bloggers of Canada […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote