Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know how much Neil and I love to entertain. I recently shared my five top tips for hosting a dinner party but sometimes life doesn’t afford us the luxury of a lot of preparation time when it comes to entertaining – but, in […]
Though it didn’t feel like it for weeks and weeks in Toronto, summer had definitely arrived the week before I left for Paris. So what great timing that my SodaStream Source machine arrived a couple of days before I left, when the temperatures were soaring well into the high 30s˚C. I don’t drink a lot […]
It only seems fitting that today, as I (attempt to) arrive in Paris for the summer (it’s a long story involving a 14 hour flight delay), that I am posting a recipe over on the Real Women of Philadelphia website for a pasta sauce inspired by another fabulous trip, this time to Italy. When we […]
Full disclosure here – I’m a big fan of Jennifer Perillo. I have been for a few years now, since the very beginnings of my blog. I’ve always admired Jennie’s “simple scratch” cooking philosophy and the way she maintains this, even with two little girls to keep her on her toes. One of the things […]
I’ve always wanted an electric citrus juicer but with a tiny kitchen boasting very little counter space and even less cupboard space, it’s just not been a priority. My KitchenAid stand mixer takes pride of place next to our toaster and espresso maker. Priorities, right? ;) So when I was offered the chance to try […]
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Zosia on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils