I’ve always wanted an electric citrus juicer but with a tiny kitchen boasting very little counter space and even less cupboard space, it’s just not been a priority. My KitchenAid stand mixer takes pride of place next to our toaster and espresso maker. Priorities, right? ;) So when I was offered the chance to try […]
See that up there ^^^ ? Dinner, made by 5-10 year-olds. Real food. Crunchy garlicky chicken fingers and oven baked potato wedges served with a salad. Sounds simple huh? Well, yes, that was the idea behind my menu choice for both of my Food Revolution Day 2013 activities I hosted – both parent-child cooking classes […]
Four years ago today, I hit “publish” on my very first blog post. Who knew what a huge part of my life eat. live. travel. write. would become? Certainly I was not expecting to still be blogging up a storm four years later! I didn’t want to write one of those retrospective blog birthday posts […]
Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis know that I am a bit of a sweet tooth. It runs in the family – both my my mum and sister (and secretly, though he’d never admit it, my dad!) are big on desserts, sweets, chocolate, cakes, pastries… you get the idea… So […]
If you’ve ever taken a macaron-making class with me, you’ll have heard me going on about how much I love my digital kitchen scale. Honestly, it’s changed the way I cook and bake – rare is a day in my kitchen when I don’t use my scale. Especially for making macarons, precise weight is very […]
what are you looking for?
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Leslie R on Sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette
- Pam M on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Chocolate Shavings on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Tarte flambée, Flammekueche, Flammkuchen