I’m a sucker for a pretty baking cookbook and one that helps me finally master marshmallows? I’m sold! I was pretty excited to receive the Butter Baked Goods cookbook just in time for the holiday baking season. Featuring over 100 recipes for classic baked goods – childhood favorites that you will want to make over […]
Hello December! Hello holiday season! Hello holiday shopping! For the food enthusiast in your life, how about a new cookbook (you can never really go wrong with a cookbook, I find!)? But with so many new cookbooks released in 2013, what to choose? Never fear – Alison and the folks at The Cookbook Store have […]
Just in time for the holidays, do I have a treat for you… (I mean, who doesn’t love a festive fizzy drink over the holidays?) Win a SodaStream Source (Canada only) That’s right, thanks to SodaStream Canada I have a SodaStream Source Machine in black and a selection of Ocean Spray flavours (value $150) to […]
It’s that time of the year – when people start to think about COOKIES. And that wonderful perk of the holiday season – cookie exchanges! Today over on the Real Women of Philadelphia site, I’m sharing tips and tricks for those for hosting a holiday cookie exchange. AND I’m sharing the recipe for my Cranberry […]
If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you’ll have my recent post explaining how you can support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation though KitchenAid Canada’s Cook for the Cure. To recap: Find out more about the KitchenAid Cook for the Cure at www.cookforthecure.ca then register and start fundraising for The Culinary Showdown here: www.culinaryshowdown.ca. […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- nicolthepickle on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils