Coffee. It makes the world go round. It fuels the staffrooms of the world. I know when our staffroom coffee machine is in for repairs, we are crankier than usual, especially having to drink “regular” percolator coffee. So when the kind folks at Dan Klores Communications contacted me about a Tassimo T20 review and giveaway, […]
It takes a special event to extract me from the comfort of my couch on a cold Monday night in late November. This week, I was lured out of the house as a guest of the Globe Recognition program at Good Cooking for All. I mean, you don’t turn down an evening with Harold McGee […]
Remember this chili from last week? ^^^ Well I promised you the recipe and here it is, without further ado. Try it – you won’t be sorry. I also promised you a winner of the $75 CSN Stores gift card, right? Well according to Random.org… Comment #87 is our winner. Congratulations Lara from Good […]
Like the look of that ^^ Yeah, me too! It’s that time of year again when every Sunday Neil and I sit down at the kitchen table (since, you know, we don’t actually have a dedicated dining room, we can’t sit at our dining table) and menu plan for the week. We like to make […]
As we meander through the blistering heat of Death Valley today en route to Yosemite, I thought it was a fitting day to launch a sizzling hot summer giveaway – my first ever Canadian-only contest (sorry folks in other countries). You all know how much we love President’s Choice at ELTW, right? Well today I […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote