Yikes – where did the year go? It’s Mothers’ Day coming up this Sunday (at least in Canada and Australia – I always get confused about when these parental days are in different countries – why are they not on the same day? /rant over/). In any case, I normally send my mum chocolates for […]
I recently had the good fortune to be on the receiving end of some exquisite products from a company called Nudo Italia, courtesy of the kind folks at YC Media. Nudo is a family-run co-operative between nine small, olive producers in small hilltop village in the Marche region of Italy. Best known for its unique […]
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route