Yikes – where did the year go? It’s Mothers’ Day coming up this Sunday (at least in Canada and Australia – I always get confused about when these parental days are in different countries – why are they not on the same day? /rant over/). In any case, I normally send my mum chocolates for […]
I recently had the good fortune to be on the receiving end of some exquisite products from a company called Nudo Italia, courtesy of the kind folks at YC Media. Nudo is a family-run co-operative between nine small, olive producers in small hilltop village in the Marche region of Italy. Best known for its unique […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): ANZAC biscuits
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant