The Red Prince has arrived in Toronto! Nope, not royalty perse, but a new variety of apple, which I got the opportunity to try last week! According to the Red Prince website, the Red Prince apple was discovered in 1994 in an orchard located on the German/Holland border in a small town called Weert. The […]
On our recent trip to Laos, we were not expecting to be blown away by the food but were very pleasantly surprised at not only the variety of food we encountered but also the freshness and quality. And all very do-able in a Western kitchen, as you can see from our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 […]
I have to say one of the unexpected highlights of our trip to Laos was the abundant fruit. I am not sure what I was thinking really as it IS a tropical climate, but I had read not to hope for too much in the way of exotic fruits… On our second day in the […]
Check out Food with Style where my berry photo makes an appearance! It’s a beautiful site – well worth a visit…
This post happens to be my 100th post on my blog and coincides with my first ever “Top 9″ on Foodbuzz (see screen shot above). This means that my “eco banana” photo which originally appeared here, was “buzzed” (viewed and voted for) on Foodbuzz, a wonderful networking site I am a member of. Thanks to […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)