Les Petits Chefs were in for a treat this week: Chef José Haddad of both Frida Restaurant and Mad Mexican offered to come and show the boys 2 authentic Mexican dips: a fresh salsa and a guacamole. I knew of Mad Mexican a little while ago – having spied their fresh salsa in my local […]
Archive | Frida Restaurant RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life