For this month’s International Incident Party, Penny challenged us to work with eggs. I have to admit this had me scratching my head as there are simply so many possibilities – sweet or savoury, I couldn’t decide. What I *really* wanted to do was a soufflé but circumstances (including my blasted hand that is *still* […]
(or “What Grade Six did on the last day of school. Eggplant crowns and all!”) This past term I have been working on a Haitian-themed unit with my Grade Six class. It all started when we were asked to write some letters to the St Vincent’s School after the earthquake. Our school is working to […]
what are you looking for?
- Margrét Jóhanna on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Cakelaw on What’s cooking? Peanut butter, banana and oatmeal energy smoothies
- Francis on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials