Two weeks. Great wine. Fabulous food. Family. Friends. It doesn’t get much better than this. As you read this, I am most likely winging my way home from France. The above is a quick recap in images of the past two weeks spent in Epernay (Champagne) and Sablet (Côtes du Rhône). There will be more […]
So here’s the thing. Way back, before I had a blog, I had a blog. Well, an iWeb blog that was private that I shared with friends and family when I travelled. And I wrote and posted pictures every day. Of pretty much everything. Overload? Not really when it was my means of communicating what […]
Normally when I go to visit a market, I am snapping away at every. little. thing. Because, you know, especially in France, everything is so beautiful at the markets. On my recent trip to The Kitchen at Camont for the Natural Light Natural Food Photography workshop, I was encouraged to slow down. Think about a […]
As I sat in the TGV racing to Agen last Thursday, I was pretty happy to read that this week’s Gastropost mission was PEACHES! I knew, heading down to spend the weekend in The Kitchen at Camont with Kate Hill, that a trip to the Nerac market would be in order and I was on […]
You can find the recipe for Kate’s easy French all-butter pastry over at The Kitchen at Camont’s blog. You can read more about the ingredients on this post about our weekend with Tim and Kate. Disclosure: I am a guest of Kate Hill and Tim Clinch at Camont this weekend for their Natural Light Natural […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote