The date: Sunday, December 19th 1999. The time: Around 10pm. The place: Casablanca, Morocco. My sister and I are arriving after a long day of travel from Singapore for her and a short but crazy day travelling from Paris for me. We’re tired. We’re booked on Explore’s Imperial Cities and Deserts trip over the “millennium […]
On Taste as you Go, another Foodbuzz Featured Publisher… Check out my post on a day in Paris here!
to eat for the rest of your life, what would that be?? This was the question posed to one of the bloggers at last weekend’s Healthy Living Blog Summit in Boston. In my head, the words “chocolate” and “cheese” immediately sprung to mind but on further reflection, I would say it would have to be […]
Thanks to Mathilde for providing us with this wonderful “tour de France” – check out her lovely (bilingual) blog! The sun and the heat have finally decided to say Hello,Dresses and skirts are ready for a journey away from the cupboard where they’ve hibernated all winter,Sunglasses are back, happy to show off their myriad of […]
Check out Food with Style where my berry photo makes an appearance! It’s a beautiful site – well worth a visit…
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s spaghetti bolognese
- Cher on Sign it. Share it. Fighting for food education for every child.
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad