As those of you who read my blog regularly know, I love receiving mail, specifically parcels containing food! That would be why I joined the foodie exchange group. Don’t know what that is? Head on over here and check it out. Don’t be shy – sign up!!! (image courtesy freefoto.com) Remember when I received my […]
Ah Brittany – how I miss you!! Even though it was bitterly cold some days and it rained on others, you made for a mighty fine New Year’s destination! The cider, the cheese, the crêpes, the salted butter caramel…. So here’s a tribute to some of the fine tastes we enjoyed thanks to you. As […]
It’s cold in Toronto. Very cold. And dark. All I want to do is stay in bed under the covers and read. Failing that, eat comforting, warm food. Which is exactly what we did last night. Neil is part of a team of chefs cooking a special dinner (auctioned at a Rotary charity event) next […]
is this (which city)? And what IS going on? 1. Post your best guess in the comments section of this post, then 2. Click HERE to read my complete article and find out! Enjoy and have a GREAT weekend!
New Year’s Eve – Le réveillon – 2009. It was a cold, crisp evening in Dinan. The lights were lit and the town was all dressed up: Outside our little abode, our star was flashing on and off in a crazed manner as it was wont to do: Inside, we were gearing up for the […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle