It’s cold in Toronto. Very cold. And dark. All I want to do is stay in bed under the covers and read. Failing that, eat comforting, warm food. Which is exactly what we did last night. Neil is part of a team of chefs cooking a special dinner (auctioned at a Rotary charity event) next […]
is this (which city)? And what IS going on? 1. Post your best guess in the comments section of this post, then 2. Click HERE to read my complete article and find out! Enjoy and have a GREAT weekend!
New Year’s Eve – Le réveillon – 2009. It was a cold, crisp evening in Dinan. The lights were lit and the town was all dressed up: Outside our little abode, our star was flashing on and off in a crazed manner as it was wont to do: Inside, we were gearing up for the […]
The date: Sunday, December 19th 1999. The time: Around 10pm. The place: Casablanca, Morocco. My sister and I are arriving after a long day of travel from Singapore for her and a short but crazy day travelling from Paris for me. We’re tired. We’re booked on Explore’s Imperial Cities and Deserts trip over the “millennium […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote