At the cooking class we took through Tamarind Restaurant in Luang Prabang in Laos, the first thing we learned how to make was sticky rice. Also known as “glutinous rice”, it is, in fact, gluten free. In Laos, sticky rice is used as a utensil for eating food. You take a small ball of the […]
When Neil and I arrived in Bangkok (he from Toronto and me from Sydney – good flight coordination meant we arrived within an hour of each other), we both excitedly pulled our articles we had saved from Thai Airways’ in-flight magazine about cooking schools in Luang Prabang. Luang Prabang where we were going to have […]
So my mum phoned me on Saturday night to ask how the BLT from scratch dinner went which reminded me that whilst I know that the date changed and the participants (eaters) have been informed, I didn’t write about the tomato disaster here. So when I got home from my trip, I was very disappointed […]
My proposal to take part in Foodbuzz‘s 24, 24, 24 event was accepted today… What’s that you say?? 24, 24, twenty – what??? What is 24, 24, 24??? The “24, 24, 24” is the most unique monthly food blogging event covering 24 meals on 24 blogs in 24 hours. From “Dinner in Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen,” […]
This post happens to be my 100th post on my blog and coincides with my first ever “Top 9″ on Foodbuzz (see screen shot above). This means that my “eco banana” photo which originally appeared here, was “buzzed” (viewed and voted for) on Foodbuzz, a wonderful networking site I am a member of. Thanks to […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)