but also IN THE KITCHEN!!! Yup, thanks to YOU and your BUZZING my Bertolli menu item, I will be demonstrating my “Pesto Deconstructed Pizzas” LIVE in the Bertolli Sauces kitchen at the Foodbuzz Festival this Saturday in San Francisco!!! I am OVER THE MOON! (and a bit nervous!) I will be happy to share the […]
So you all know by now that one of my menu items was chosen by Bertolli Sauces as a winner and that I am now attending the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival in San Francisco as a guest of Bertolli Sauces, right? And you might think “oh that little pizza – didn’t take much work at all […]
Click here to vote for my Bertolli Sauces menu item “Pesto deconstructed mini pizzas” (all you have to do is click on “buzz it” – that’s it) to help me reach the Top 3. Why do I want to reach the Top 3? Those three bloggers get to demo their menu items LIVE in the […]
I thought being a finalist for Best New Blog award (to be handed out at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Festival on November 7th) was pretty exciting…. (click here to vote for me!) Today, I am over the moon to announce that I won a Bertolli Sauces Scholarship to the Festival. Bertolli put out an email […]
(and I just can’t hide it… c’mon! you know you were singing along in your head….) Eat, live, travel, write is a finalist in the Best New Blog category at the first annual Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards to be held in November! You can see the entire list of nominees here as well as the […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote