Oh my, we’re halfway through! Thank you so much for voting me this far in Project Food Blog. I am so grateful to you all for reading and voting, because I wouldn’t be here without you! So, onto Challenge 5 – We had to put our own spin on Pizza. Foodbuzz said: “How you do […]
First of all, thank you all SO MUCH for voting me through to Round 4 of Project Food Blog. The response to my “Around the World on a Plate” dinner post was absolutely overwhelming – I am glad so many people enjoyed a virtual trip around the world… Secondly, you didn’t think you I would […]
For this month’s Foodbuzz 24×24, I am thrilled to be participating in an event showcasing cooking with kids. Foodbuzz partnered with Frigidaire to produce an extra-fun 24×24 event. Frigidaire’s Make Time For Change program supports Save the Children’s efforts to ensure that kids will have access to healthy foods this holiday season and all year […]
First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who voted me this far. Your votes and support are so appreciated. Challenge 3′s prompt reads: Host a luxurious dinner party where your guests will discover new tastes and exotic flavors. In our household, dinner parties are a common occurrence. We love to entertain; from simple […]
For this second round of Project Food Blog 2010 (thanks, by the way for voting me through!), the challenge is to tackle a classic dish from another culture that is outside our comfort zone or that we are less familiar with. I’ve chosen to introduce you all to a classic from Lao cuisine that I […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris