Jamie Oliver’s Chicken Chow Mein Ingredients • a thumb-sized piece of fresh root ginger • 2 cloves of garlic • ½–1 fresh red chilli, to your taste (we used a whole banana pepper and half a small jalapeno pepper) • 1 large skinless chicken breast, preferably free-range or organic • sea salt and freshly ground […]
Jamie Oliver’s mini shell pasta with peas, bacon and mint sauce Ingredients 10 slices smoked streaky bacon or pancetta, preferably free-range or organic a small bunch of fresh mint 150g Parmesan cheese sea salt and freshly ground black pepper optional: 1 chicken stock cube, preferably organic 400g dried mini shell pasta olive oil a knob […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Tracey on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Mira on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils