Jamie Oliver’s Fruit Scones Adapted from Fruit Scones, p. 331, Jamie’s Food Revolution (thanks to Rachael/La Fuji Mama for letting me cut and paste this recipe!) Makes 10 scones Jamie says: This is a cracking recipe for scones which uses dried cherries as well as the more traditional raisins. However feel free to substitute any […]
Jamie Oliver’s Bolognese Sauce Ingredients Serves 4-6 2 slices of smoked bacon, preferably free-range or organic 2 medium onions 2 cloves of garlic 2 carrots 2 celery stalks (we added mushrooms – about a cup of finely sliced button mushrooms) olive oil 2 heaped teaspoons dried oregano 1 lb good quality ground been, pork or […]
Yes one year ago to this day, I started eat. live. travel. write as a project for my online blogging class with writers.com. 355 posts, well over 6000 comments, about 300 subscribers, over 1000 followers on Twitter, one “Best New Blog” nomination at the Foodbuzz First Annual Food Blogger Festival, not one but two paid […]
Jamie Oliver’s Sweet and Sour Chicken Jamie says: OK, this is easy, but it’s a quick one, so you’ll have to concentrate and stay on the ball. Sweet and sour pork (or chicken!) is an absolute classic and was one of the first Chinese-style dishes introduced to Britain. I’ve tried to make it fresh, light […]
Jamie Oliver’s Chicken and Leek Stroganoff Serves 2 Ingredients Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper 150g long-grain or Basmati Rice (we used long grain and wild) 1 Large Leek Big handful of Chestnut or Oyster Mushrooms (ooops – forgot these…) 2 Chicken Breasts Olive Oil a knob of butter A glass of white wine […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote