Getting kids cooking and eating “real food” and food education is something I am passionate about. From my work with Les Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics – the after school cooking clubs I have been running for a few years now… … to my volunteer work as a Food Revolution Day Ambassador for Toronto… getting […]
Regular readers will know I am passionate about teaching kids to cook and sharing my knowledge of and passion for cooking with others. You’ll know that I’ve been a supporter of (and Toronto Ambassador for) Food Revolution Day since its inception in 2012. Today, Sobeys is taking a stand and partnering with Jamie Oliver – […]
The third annual Food Revolution Day will be held on Friday May 16 2014 and this year the focus will be a theme close to my heart - inspiring kids all over the world to get excited about food and cooking from scratch. With over 40 million children worldwide now overweight or obese by the […]
See that up there ^^^ ? Dinner, made by 5-10 year-olds. Real food. Crunchy garlicky chicken fingers and oven baked potato wedges served with a salad. Sounds simple huh? Well, yes, that was the idea behind my menu choice for both of my Food Revolution Day 2013 activities I hosted – both parent-child cooking classes […]
Happy Food Revolution Day! I can’t think of a better post to write today than one involving my Petits Chefs. And since it’s Friday, Dorie Greenspan has to be involved too! And since it’s Food Revolution Day, with the theme of “Cook it. Share it.” what better way to celebrate than to share how to […]
what are you looking for?
- Lauren Ruben on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Michele on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Melinda on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- KathleenBee on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Victoria Morton on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!