Last week we had a small crew of Petits Chefs due to a change in schedule but we went ahead and made a quick and easy dinner dish that the boys were delighted with – mac and cheese (sneaking in the high fibre with whole grain pasta and cauliflower!). It was a super easy recipe, […]
First of all, thank you all SO MUCH for voting me through to Round 4 of Project Food Blog. The response to my “Around the World on a Plate” dinner post was absolutely overwhelming – I am glad so many people enjoyed a virtual trip around the world… Secondly, you didn’t think you I would […]
I can’t believe that we’re back in the kitchen science lab again for another round of Les Petits Chefs, my after-school cooking club for 9-11 year old boys. I’m hosting two sessions of 6-8 weeks each this term between now and December so expect lots of great and kid-friendly (but not dumbed down) recipes! This […]
Jamie Oliver’s Pea and Mint Soup Jamie says: A delicious soup which is lovely hot, or cold with a squeeze of lemon juice in the summer. My wife likes hers with a portion of fries on the side, to dip into the soup – naughty but nice! Serves 6-8 2 carrots 2 celery stalks 2 […]
Jamie’s Cracking Burgers Ingredients • 12 cream or plain crackers, such as Jacob’s • 8 sprigs of fresh Italian parsley • 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard • 1 pound good-quality ground beef • 1 large egg, preferably free-range or organic • Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper • Olive oil • 1 romaine or […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote