Anna Olson’s Sour Cream Apple “coffee” Cake Yield 6 Light or low-fat sour cream, while ideal for topping things, is not ideal in baking recipes. Use regular sour cream in all your baked goods. Ingredients: Cake • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature • 1 cup sugar • 2 eggs • 1 teaspoon vanilla • […]
Laura Calder’s Crème Caramel Ingredients 1 cup sugar (for the topping) 2 cups fresh whole milk 1 vanilla bean 6 eggs 1/2 cup sugar pinch nutmeg (optional) Directions 1. Heat the oven to 325°F/160°C. Bring a full kettle of water to the boil, and turn off the heat (this is for the water bath later). […]
Remember this post? Well for those of you who do not follow me on Twitter where I was excitedly tweeting about this yesterday, I heard back from Catherine Jheon (who actually commented on my letter/post) to let me know that Food Network Canada would love to have me blog for them on a freelance basis! […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month