Laura Calder’s Crème Caramel Ingredients 1 cup sugar (for the topping) 2 cups fresh whole milk 1 vanilla bean 6 eggs 1/2 cup sugar pinch nutmeg (optional) Directions 1. Heat the oven to 325°F/160°C. Bring a full kettle of water to the boil, and turn off the heat (this is for the water bath later). […]
Remember this post? Well for those of you who do not follow me on Twitter where I was excitedly tweeting about this yesterday, I heard back from Catherine Jheon (who actually commented on my letter/post) to let me know that Food Network Canada would love to have me blog for them on a freelance basis! […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen